Collection of Personal Information
Edx Education collects personal information from you when you place an order via our website, email, fax, and written orders, and also from you at trade fairs or company visits in the normal course of supplying products and/or information to you.
The information we collect includes:
- your name
- contact details – email address, postal address, telephone number and fax number
- credit card details
- products purchased.
We hold your personal information on our secure internal computer database.
How Information is used
Edx Education uses your personal information to:
- process your orders
- send you information regarding prices, product availability, promotions, new products, shipment schedule, relevant education articles of potential interest etc.
- maintain a database of historical purchases.
Edx Education shares personal information with external service providors in the normal course of fulfilling your orders, as an example:
- name and address to couriers and for postal purposes
- payment details to our bank to process your payments
We will also share personal information to comply with any legal obligations.
We will not sell your information to third parties.
Online Security of Information
Rights and choices – how can I change my personal information?
You have the right to access your personal information and have it modified. Please contact Edx using the email@example.com email address and advise your request.
When you receive marketing promotions or newsletters by email, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails. There will be unsubscribe instructions at the end of these emails.
How to make a complaint